The Pros of Twitter:
- Easy to create – less than a minute to write and send
- #hashtag power – use them to increase your social reach and improve brand awareness. Join the conversation – what’s trending?
- Get to the point – 140 characters
- Analytics – measure and boost impact on Twitter
- Automation – using various tools, you can tweet in advance to save you time!
- Lists – A list is a curated group of Twitter users. You can create your own lists or subscribe to lists created by others. These lists are like a mini news feed of the people that you have added.
- Twitter cards – Website cards to lead generation cards work a treat to drive more engagement.
The Cons of Twitter:
- Spam balance. It can take practice to ensure you’re interacting adequately on Twitter. Create a balance where you’re not missing key marketing opportunities without coming off like a spammer.
- Twitter is busy! There are approximately 340 million tweets per day.
- 140 character limit. The character limit on Twitter can be challenging if you have trouble expressing your thoughts in a few words.
- Quick response. People are impatient and growing more impatient these days. they expect to be responded to promptly on Twitter.